Why Choose Us
Good BBQ owns various franchise stores across Hong Kong. We continue to expand our business locally and globally.
Well-rounded Brand Seminar
Ownership of our brand
Franchises will own the licenses of Good BBQ brand mascot for direct marketing and promoting purposes after final approval.
Collaboration with other brands and parties
Franchise Application Process
- Sign draft aggrement and deposit in advance
- Select Sites and market analysis
- Sign the contract
As a franchisee, you must
- Be interested in owning a business;
- Be able to obtain and maintain all licenses necessary for store operation;
- Be able to receive 60 to 90 days of on-the-job training;
- Not operating a competing business;
- Willing to take on challenges in a competitive market environment;
- Retail or service experience is preferred;
- Apply as an individual;
- Have a high school education or above
- Have or will recruit 7-10 people to work for you as your own employees;
- Have approximately HK$480,000-HK$780,000 ready for the Franchise Fee and deposit on initial inventory
Experience and skill set
- Have a keen business sense and good interpersonal skills;
- Have organization skills and management experience; Have managerial skills;
- Be able to read, write and speak Cantonese/Chinese at a proficient level and able to communicate in basic English and Mandarin;
- Basic computer skills
Good BBQ will arrange a franchise seminar hosted by our specialists to make sure every franchisee can quickly adapt to the daily business operation. We will arrange franchise specialists to fully assist franchisers, from retail store preparations, store set up, marketing to grand opening. You will be invited to a franchise seminar hosted by our specialists, to introduce the concept and operation strategies of our brand. In addition, we will arrange dedicated staff to give advice in relevant business.
As a franchisee, you must be over 21 years old; under 45 years old. Good credit. No betel nut. Own a traditional store or obtain a lease term of more than three years (more than 15 square meters). The store must be assessed and approved by the headquarters, to ensure the store conditions and standards are in line with the business circle guarantee regulations. Sufficient investment funds including operating turnover is available. With enthusiasm and insistence in Good BBQ and abide by the contract formulation standards. The materials must be purchased from Good BBQ or a manufacturer designated by Good BBQ.
Sites such as on station-type shopping malls/commercial shopping malls/sightseeing spots are recommended, with a minimum of 30 square meters.
Other than attending the seminar in person, you may also contact us by phone call, Whatsapp, Email and Zoom.
Didn’t find an answer to your questions?
Get in touch with us for details on more franchise details.
Take 2 minutes to fill up our Franchise Application Form.
Bring Good BBQ spirit to your territory.